Skin Care – Korean Skin Care Regimen
I’m always after the best skin care. I think it’s really important to change up your skin care routine and that’s just what I’ve done. I have been doing my own version of the Korean Skin Care Regimen after hearing very good things about it and it is seriously paying off. Here are my steps with the best skin care products I could find.
- Musq Cream Cleanser. This cleanser is gentle but doesn’t fail to remove thick foundation and eye makeup. Removing makeup is key otherwise you’ll have a build up which will end in clogging your pores.
- Exfoliate with Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting. This product is A-MAAZZZZING for clearing black heads and unclogging pores. It hydrates your skin and smooths out any fine lines before you even apply makeup.
- Use Time Revolution Essence. This one is made mainly of yeast which is a naturally fortified Vitamin B Group. Vitamin B supports and increases the rate of metabolism and maintains healthy skin.
- Paula’s Choice Serum with anti aging retinol.
- Face Mask from Transformulas. 2 to 3 times a week. You’ll notice results!
- Transformulas Eye Cream. I seriously think this is the most important step. There is no way of avoiding fine lines under the eyes if you don’t use a decent eye cream.
- Transformula Marine Miracle Moisturizer – oh yeh, we’re still going. Layering is key when protecting and heeling the skin. This product is actually known as ‘face lift in a jar’.
The laser treatment you need to try…November 14th, 2016
Go to skincare for travelAugust 23rd, 2016
Skin Care – Korean Skin Care RegimenMay 12th, 2016
Hair Salon Sydney – the luxe editionMay 6th, 2016
Purse Essentials | What’s in my bag | Beauty editionFebruary 15th, 2016